Over five years ago (at nearly 65) my blood pressure was extremely high (170/120), and my arteries were filled with plaque (one of them was 67% clogged). I made a choice to begin taking better care of my body. I found a plant-based product that cleaned out my arteries in 30 days, and lowered my blood pressure to a normal range within 60 days. Now, at age 70, my heart health is better than it has ever been, and I continue to take the simple steps necessary to maintain sound heart health.
You are probably familiar with the old cliché, “a picture is worth more than a thousand words.” Similarly, I believe spoken words are worth more than written words can express. The medical doctors and scientists that are featured below are greater authorities than I am on the subject of how to deal with heart problems. If you, or someone you know, has high blood pressure, clogged arteries, diabetes, or any other heart related issues, the information and professional advice that follows can change your lives.
Dr. Louis Ignarro, 1998 Nobel Prize in Medicine
Dr. Alexander Schauss
Dr. Martin Milner
Dr. Joe Prendergast
Health Benefits of L-arginine
The following information is based upon medical and scientific research submitted by Harry Elwart, N.D., Ph.D. It shows the many health benefits of L-arginine in the human body. L-arginine, which is produced in the liver, is a semi-essential amino acid. This research has now proven that by supplementing 3 to 6 grams of L-arginine everyday all of the following is possible:
The Aging Process Slows Down
• L-arginine inibits the process of cross-linking, one of the primary mechanisms of the aging process.
• L-arginine increases the release of the human growth hormone (also known as the anti-aging hormone) from the pituitary gland.
Improves Cardiovascular Health
• L-arginine improves blood circulation, which improves exercise capability.
• L-arginine can reverse the consequences of heart disease.
• L-arginine decreases and reverses the adverse effects of high blood pressure.
• L-arginine improves the outcome after bypass surgery.
• L-arginine reduces blood clots and strokes.
Strengthens the Immune System
• L-arginine helps to prevent bacterial & viral diseases.
• L-arginine blocks the formation of some forms of cancer:
• It boosts the ability of the immune system to fight breast cancer.
• It lowers tumor protein synthesis and tumor growth rate in liver cancer.
• It counteracts cancer by reducing the activity of the enzymes that are associated with some types of cancer.
• L-arginine improves the outcome of cancer treatment.
• L-arginine stimulates numerous aspects of the immune system.
• L-arginine helps to counteract inflammation.
• L-arginine accelerates the ability of the immune system to recover from surgery.
• L-arginine improves sickle cell disease.
Aids Digestive System
• L-arginine supplementation may decrease the incidence of gallstones.
• L-arginine may improve irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
• L-arginine reduces ulcers.
• L-arginine produces antioxidants that eliminate free radicals.
• L-arginine lowers cholesterol levels.
• L-arginine lowers elevated triglyceride levels.
• L-arginine may prevent diabetes in the following ways:
• it reduces insulin resistance and improves blood sugar in diabetes type 2 patients.
• it improves diabetic conditions and reverses damage caused by diabetes.
• L-arginine improves asthma.
• L-arginine helps to detoxify the liver.
• L-arginine facilitates weight loss by stimulating the release of human growth hormone (HGH) from the pituitary gland.
Strengthens the Musculoskeletal System
• L-arginine facilitates the healing of fractures.
• L-arginine facilitates muscle growth by inhibiting muscle loss.
• L-arginine deficiency may lead to muscle weakness.
• L-arginine may prevent and alleviate osteoporosis (by stimulating the release of human growth hormone (HGH).
• As a precursor for nitric oxide production, L-arginine causes the relaxation of smooth muscle.
• L-arginine improves muscle performance.
• L-arginine improves glucose uptake into muscle cells.
Essential to the Nervous System
• L-arginine may be useful for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease (due to its ability to repair damage to nerve endings).
• L-arginine enhances long-term memory by stimulating the production of nitric oxide.
• L-arginine improves pituitary responsiveness and regulates hormonal control.
Supports the Sexual System
• L-arginine alleviates male impotence by stimulating the production of nitric oxide, which stimulates erections in males.
• L-arginine alleviates male infertility by improving sperm count.
• L-arginine enhances male and female sexual desire (libido).
• L-arginine enhances female sexual performance – due to its role in the production of nitric oxide in the clitoris.
• L-arginine may improve prostate function.
• L-arginine stimulates the growth of skin cells.
• L-arginine accelerates the healing of wounds by stimulating the release of human growth hormone (HGH).
• L-arginine accelerates the healing of burns.
• L-arginine decreases post operative infection and length of hospital stay.
- The Best Heart Health Supplement: L-arginine
Now that you have read the facts about the benefits of L-arginine, it is time to take action and see for yourself how it will improve your health, or the health of someone you care about. The choices below are three of the best ones available.
Here is a must-read book by Dr. Harry Elwardt, Let’s Stop the #1 Killer of Americans Today: A Natural Approach to Preventing & Reversing Heart Disease, which will give you more information about how to combat heart disease without prescription drugs or undergoing unnecessary medical procedures.
Dr. Joe Prendergast offers his expertise in Dr. Joe’s Rx for Managing Your Health
For decades, conventional medicine has approached heart health with a singular focus: disease management. But Dr. Louis Ignarro writes in The New Heart Health that there is a better way…
In the medical field, many doctors and scientists offer their authoritative reports on how to deal with heart problems. If you, or someone you know, has high blood pressure, clogged arteries, diabetes, or any other heart related issues, the information and professional advice included in this article offer alternatives that are available to you. Do you want to change your life from one of ill health and “dis-ease” to one of greater health? If so, then follow the advice and suggestions given above, and it will change and improve your life.
I invite you to send me all of your comments and questions in the section below. If you want a direct reply, please leave your email address and/or cell phone number, and I will do my best to respond within 24 hours.
Make this a great day!
Allan: Founder of Healthy Heart Solution
SAVE LIVES • GET HEALTHY • LEAVE A LEGACY