The following report about nutrition, myths, and facts is contrary to the majority beliefs of most medical doctors, cardiologists, and others that are considered to be experts in the area of heart disease. It is my intention in this article to educate anybody who has an open mind to discovering the truth.
The points listed below will be explained more fully as the article uncovers the myths and facts about nutrition.
Myth #1: High Cholesterol Kills
- Cholesterol is a foreign substance to the body, but there’s no way to get rid of it.
- Heart disease is caused by eating foods that are high in cholesterol.
- Foods that are high in saturated fat from animals cause hardening of the arteries and lead to heart disease.
- Sound health is determined by low cholesterol.
- Children on a low-fat diet have a lower risk of heart problems.
- Low-fat diets will make you feel more healthy.
- Margarine should be substituted for butter.
- Vegetarians and vegans have a longer life span.
Myth #2: Statin Drugs are the Best Treatment for Heart Disease
- Statin drugs release myoglobin (protein) into the bloodstream, which may cause kidney/liver/pancreas damage.
- They can permanently destroy muscle tissue, leading to death.
- These drugs cause side effects – more than 900 studies prove their adverse effects.
- Statin drugs can increase the risk of cancer, anemia, sexual dysfunction, neuropathy, cataracts, and memory loss.
Fact #1: Low Cholesterol Kills
- Fatal heart attacks occur twice as often in older people with low cholesterol.
- In clinical studies, older people with high cholesterol lived longer.
- Cholesterol is not the cause of heart disease.
- In one scientific test of 68,000 patients, it was found that cholesterol protected them from deadly infections.
- Cholesterol reduces the chances of contracting Parkinson’s disease.
- In worldwide studies, depression and suicide have been related to high cholesterol.
Fact #2: Statin Drugs Are Dangerous
- The side effects of statin drugs include acute muscle pain, weakness, lethargy, and fatigue.
- Elderly patients experience increased memory loss as a result of taking statin drugs.
- The risk of diabetes increases when using statins, especially in postmenopausal women (up to 71% chance of developing diabetes).
- Statin drugs increase the risk of heart attacks.
- Statins are bad for the brain. Here are just a few reasons why:
- Brain function depends upon the production of cholesterol, which statins inhibit.
- Statin drugs adversely affect the production of CoQ10, which is essential to the life of brain cells.
- Statins have a negative effect upon the brain cell proteins, causing its structure to be compromised.
A Roadmap to Healthy Living
I have found several nutritional products and a lifestyle eating plan that can help a person to live longer. When it comes to having a healthy heart, it is not enough to maintain a low cholesterol, fat-free diet, or any other one you have found out there. And, of course, do not be intimidated by the media produced in the medical community that encourages the use of pharmaceutical drugs as the only cure to heart disease, diabetes, and numerous other ailments.
Statin drugs will not save lives. In fact, there has never been any scientific study that proved that lowering cholesterol prolonged longevity. Most of what you read and hear is medical propaganda that is designed to listen to the “experts.” The truth is that the big pharmaceutical companies are more interested in bottom line profits than creating healthier patients. For example, Lipitor has an annual sales over $12 billion a year, while Zocor and Crestor have sales of $4.4 billion and $3 billion, respectively.
Let me pause here to say that this is not an attack upon the medical profession, because I have found a few doctors and scientists that are sincerely interested in helping their patients with natural alternatives. Check out their comments here.
Listed below are some suggestions to getting you on a path to a healthier lifestyle. Only you can make the choice about what is best for you. My sole purpose in writing this article is to provide the information that you can digest (pun intended) to make your life the best that it can be.
A Seven-fold Approach to Healthy Living: directionH
- All products are formulated according to human design.
- All of the micronutrients in the products are formulated to provide a one-of-a-kind nutrient absorption solution that synergistically addresses all systems of the body.
- These are one-of-a-kind nutrient solutions that are biologically effective in non-competing concentrations.
- The proprietary technology significantly increases the efficacy of our products.
- The proprietary technology dramatically reduces production costs.
- All products are incapable of being reverse engineered.
- Currently there are 61 one-of-a-kind formulas, products and systems that will span into the energy drink market, food industry, enhanced water market, survival food, and the fertilizer marketplace.
Listen to Dr Meyers comments about the benefits of directionH:
You can find the complete program for directionH here.
Nutritional Products for Heart Health
There are many good products on the market for heart health support, but, for the sake of space, I will only list the ones that are feel are the key essentials to get started with. Please do your own research to find out any additional help and guidance that you will need. If at any time you need assistance, please contact me with your questions and/or concerns.
L-arginine is an amino acid that the body converts to nitric oxide to help enhance your cardiovascular system. It is a plant-based nutraceutical. When purchasing this product, make sure it is a pharmaceutical grade l-arginine. Check out my website for more details.
Ubiquinol supports the body’s energy production and is considered one of the strongest antioxidants available on the market today. It protects the cells in the body from damage caused by stress and free radicals. It allows your body to repair and restore health.
- Liquid Chlorophyll
Liquid chlorophyll is essential for cardiovascular support. It helps to rebuild and replenish our red blood cells, boosting our energy and increasing our wellbeing.
- Red Palm Oil
You may use this product in your cooking or mix it in with your water or juice. Palm oil is a rich source of antioxidants, especially Vitamin E. In addition to its benefits for heart health, it has the ability to protect against cellular aging, atherosclerosis, cancer, arthritis and Alzheimer’s disease. Additional information can be found in The Palm Oil Miracle.
- Coconut Oil
Virgin coconut oils in the diet are rich in antioxidants such as flavonoids and polyphenols, which have many potential heart-health benefits. This product contains both monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. These are healthy fats that can lower cholesterol, in particular, our triglyceride levels.
- Vitamin D-3
Cardiologists are starting to pay increasing attention to what they’re learning about vitamin D’s roles in regulating blood pressure, inflammation and glucose control — all critical to sound cardiovascular health.
Now That You Know the Truth…
What are you going to do? You always have a choice in regards to how to take the information received and follow through with a plan. I have given you some important health tips, and now it is your turn to take action. If you are serious about your health, then be proactive and take control of your life. Life is precious, so don’t take it for granted.
In the comment section below, please let me know of any questions or concerns that you may have. I will do my best to reply promptly within 24 hours.
Allan, founder of Healthy Heart Solution