It All Starts with a Body Detoxification
The best diet to reverse heart disease starts with the detoxification of the body. Being toxic and overweight is directly related to the onset of heart disease. Since our bodies are designed to be healthy, full of energy, and lean, it is vital that we know how to maintain that status.
Not only are the food choices important, but it is important to include products that will develop patterns for a healthier lifestyle. In order to do this, check out the program below that I have used that has changed the old patterns and habits of eating, and getting rid of the toxins.
In addition to being the best diet to reverse heart disease, this exclusive system addresses toxin/fat/size gain. It includes an educational format that provides a lifetime of healthy results, when it is followed. It has been formulated with a deep scientific understanding of the physiological differences between men and women, chronological age, the realities of lifestyle eating choices, and the addition of an increasing toxic environment.
Ask yourself these questions…
- Do you want to lose fat and size in a healthy way?
- Do you struggle from the “if I could only lose weight” syndrome?
- Do you feel sick and tired of being sick and tired?
- Are you discouraged by all the other “diets” that you have tried?
- Do you feel toxic and sluggish?
- Have you spent a lot of money on the latest, greatest promise?
- Would you like to feel more energetic throughout the day?
- Have you reached the point of believing there is no hope?
- Are you confused as to what healthy eating looks like?
So now it’s time to make a decision. What are you going to do about the questions above? Now it is your opportunity to live a more balanced and healthy lifestyle.
This is system of eating progresses through 3 phases to help develop patterns for a healthier, stronger, more energetic and leaner you – for a lifetime!
Prior to beginning phase 1, there will be a detoxification process, and perhaps a pre-detoxification period, depending upon each individual’s state of health.
PHASE 1: LOSE TOXINS, FAT, & SIZE
This phase will help your body to use fuel (fat) for energy and detoxification management.
- Brain Instructions (DL #1): This product signals support to the adaptive pathways for detoxification, energy conversion, and to reduce tendencies to store fat and retain toxins.
- Appetite Instructions (DL #2): This product signals the control of appetite and the utilization of stored fuel (fat) for energy.
- Cleaning Instructions (DL #3): This product assists efficient elimination for healthy detoxification. The goal is to promote healthy bowel transit time to ensure continued removal of toxins. Any slowdown in the cleaning process will slow down your success.
- Fiber Function (DL#4): This product promotes easy, healthy elimination and helps sweep waste out of the colon more quickly. Effective elimination is essential.
- Night Instructions (DL#5): This product supports the relaxing pathways of the night energy rhythms that complete the detoxification cycle. This prepares the body for a good night’s sleep and development of healthy patterns for a lifetime.
PHASE 1: DAILY MEAL BASICS
Food Choices: In this step you minimize the dietary sources of energy from carbohydrates and fats.
Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner: Each meal should consist of a minimum of the appropriate amount of protein (see recommendations below) and a vegetable and/or salad or protein and a fruit. Two servings of vegetables per day with meals are highly recommended.
Water: Every day you must consume 1/2 ounce of purified water for every pound of your body weight.
Snack Basics: Choose from the Fast or Faster Fat Loss option
- Fast Toxin/Fat/Size Loss Option = in-between meal support of two fruits, one each in the mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
- Faster Toxin/Fat/Size Loss = in-between meal support of one fruit either mid-morning and one vegetable serving mid-afternoon or two vegetable servings during the in-between meal support times.
Protein Requirements: This is based upon your happy size/weight goal. This chart reflects your protein requirements in ounces and grans per meal:
- if your weight is 100 to 125 – 3.5 ounces per meal or 25 grams of protein
- if your weight is 126 to 150 – 5 ounces per meal or 35 grams of protein
- if your weight is 151 to 200 – 6 ounces per meal or 42 grams of protein
- if your weight is 201 to 250 – 8 ounces per meal or 56 grams of protein
Once you achieve your happy size and weight goal in Phase 1 you will be ready for Phase 2 (metabolic balance).
Buffalo • Chicken breast • Turkey breast • Fillet • Tenderloin • Top sirloin • Flank steak • Ground top sirloin • Wild game (non-fatty) • Cod • Crab • Flounder • Grouper • Haddock • Halibut • Lobster • Mahi-Mahi • Monk • Mussels • Ocean perch • Orange roughy • Red snapper • Sea bass • Sea scallops • Shrimp • Tilapia • Tuna (in water) Protein powder • Egg whites • Yogurt (non-fat, Greek style) • Cottage cheese (non-fat)
Artichoke • Asparagus • Arugula • Bamboo shoots • Beans (green and wax) • Bell peppers (all) • Bok Choy • Brussel sprouts • Broccoli • Cabbage (green and red) • Carrots (raw) • Cauliflower • Celery • Cilantro • Cucumber • Fennel • Greens (all) Hearts of Palm • Jalapeño • Jicama • Lettuce (all) • Leek • Mushrooms • Okra Onions (all) • Parsley • Pea pods • Radish • Spaghetti squash • Sprouts • Swiss chard • Tomatoes • Turnips • Watercress • Zucchini
Apple (1) • Apricot (1) • Orange (1) Tangerine (2) • Grapefruit (1) • Peach (1) Pear (1) • Plum (1) • Strawberries (1 cup) • Raspberries (1 cup) • Blackberries (1 cup) • Blueberries (1 cup)
Seasonings, Spices, and Condiments:
Seasonings may be used in fresh or dried form in desired amounts. Be aware and read labels for msg, sugar, and high fructose corn syrup.
Salt – Celtic or Himalayan • Allspice • Pepper (black, red, or white) • Cardamom • Basil • Parsley • Herbs (any) • Cinnamon • Celery salt • Ginger • Garlic • Nutmeg • Mace • Cocoa (unsweetened) • Soy sauce • Oregano • Bragg’s Liquid Amino Acids • Mustard
Stevia • Xylose
Cooking and Preparation of food:
Olive or coconut oil spray (1-2 tablespoons per day) • Apple or red wine vinegar • Non-fat chicken or vegetable broth
PHASE 2: PREFERRED METABOLIC ENERGY OPTION
You have now reached your happy size and weight. Phase 2 continues the reinforcement of the metabolic conditioning to use fat as fuel, which is the preferred fuel source of a healthy metabolism and to support your capacity for a lifetime of healthy size and weight.
- Step 1 – Begin using 24BRAIN (both Day and Night) according to your gender and age, and to support your capacity for change. It is also recommended to continue with DL #3 and DL #4 for cleansing support.
- Step 2 – Begin increasing healthy fats as the dietary source of fuel while continuing with protein requirements based on your achieved happy size and weight.
- Step 3 – Condition your metabolism for 21 days to use fat as fuel. Continue to weigh yourself first thing in the morning 4 times per week to monitor your progress during this phase. During this phase you are creating a new size and weight set point. If you gain 2 pounds, return to eating as in Phase 1. this will correct the weight gain within a day or two. This reinforces the ability to reduce the toxin/fat/size accumulation.
Healthy Fat Suggestions in Phase 2:
Grass fed beef • Lamb • Chicken and turkey • Salmon • Sardines
Cheese • Cream • Butter • Sour Cream
Nuts • Avocados • Macadamias • Olives
PHASE 3: CARBOHYDRATE MANAGEMENT
- In this phase you will monitor your metabolic conditioning to manage carbohydrate consumption. Continue with 24BRAIN, DL #3 and DL #4 to support metabolic adaptability and cleansing.
- Small amounts of healthy carbohydrates may now be added two days a week. *Note: excess carbohydrate consumption leads to water retention, toxin trapping, and fat storage.
- Continue to weigh yourself first thing in the morning four times a week to monitor your progress during this phase.
During this phase you are reinforcing your new size/weight set point. Your size/weight should be maintained at a consistent level as you now understand your energy requirements. However, if you gain 2 pounds, return to eating as in Phase 1 as this action will quickly correct the weight gain.
Healthy Carbohydrate Suggestions for Phase 3:
Whole wheat • Barley • Karmut • Millet • Oats (rolled & cut) • Rice (brown & wild) Corn • Rye • Quinoa
Split peas • Kidney • Pinto • Black • Garbanzo • Lima • Navy
Yams • Peas • Potatoes • Beets • Winter squash • Bananas • Melons • Pineapple
Questions and Thoughts to Ponder:
- Are you drinking enough purified water to flush the toxins out of your body?
- Are you having 1-2 bowel movements per day? If not, increase DL #3 and DL #4 until a comfort level is reached.
- Are you eating foods with chemicals, hormones, or additives? If you are, this may slow down your progress.
- Are you getting enough sleep? Inadequate sleep can affect scale weight. If not, increase DL #5.
- Are you eating the same foods every day? Planning ahead and enjoying combinations of a variety of foods will assist metabolism and comfort levels.
- Are you getting some exercise? Those that add refreshing exercise (such as walking) maintain a higher average of toxin/fat/size loss.
- Are you living a high stress lifestyle? If so, implementing a stress reduction program can significantly assist in overall well-being and toxin/fat/size loss.
- Are you following the recommended serving size for protein at all of your meals? If not, you may experience a slowdown in your toxin/fat/size/weight loss.
- Are you female? Hormonal fluctuations may affect scale weight for a few days.
- Are you still craving carbohydrates? If so, drink a glass of lemon water and take an extra DL #2. Also, eat a few bits of protein. Protein creates a feeling of fullness and reduces cravings.
- Are you finding that your plan has been interrupted for a couple of days? If so, it is best to get back on the Phase 1 part of the program and move forward.
Signs of Detoxification
- If diarrhea continues for a few days, slow down the DL #3’s.
- If you are constipated, increase DL #3’s and DL #4’s until comfortable.
- If you get a headache, this is just one of the first symptoms of detoxification.
- The skin is a major organ of toxin elimination and a pimple or two may erupt, or a temporary rash; once the toxins are released the skin will clear up.
- Increased body odor is common during a detox period, but this too will pass.
In March 2014, I had the great blessing of consulting and placing my health issues under Dr. Rayce Meyers’ care at Murrieta Chiropractic.
At 62, I had several maladies which included; hypertension, high cholesterol (levels extremely high), Diabetes II, hypothyroidism, fibromyalgia, chronic osteoarthritis (right ankle, knees, left shoulder and lower back) and breast cancer (requiring 33 radiation treatments). In order to bear the pain of the arthritis/fibromyalgia, I took hydrocodone and no less than 12-14 Tylenols daily, in addition to all the other prescribed medications. Notwithstanding the above-mentioned, I was also 100 lbs. overweight.
What Dr. Meyers did for me in 6 months is truly miraculous. Within 3 months of pre-detox of my medication/radiation polluted system, following his personalized diet and taking the directionH supplements, I lost 34 lbs. Due to this weight loss, I no longer required 3 medications. After 6 months I lost a total of 57 lbs. and no longer experienced fibro flare-ups. Also, after each adjustment the knees, shoulder and lower back pain subsided. Down went the intake of pain killers. In 6 short months Dr. Meyers did more beneficially high-quality health care for me than any medical professional had in the previous 6 years: Having one illness or another accost me.
During the holidays, friends and family who hadn’t seen me in a year’s time commented I looked at least 5-7 years younger. For me, the benefit is not about the outer appearance (although, as all females, I do try!) or chronological year age. It’s about feeling and being healthier than I’d been in a long time.
I truly believe in my heart-of-hearts that Dr. Meyers has the gift of healing. He is a truly caring, compassionate healer. I most highly recommend the directionH supplements.
As 2014 comes to a close I am marveling at my health and lack of medical bills. When I started these programs 2 years ago never did I imagine that it would actually be saving me money! Within the first 2 two weeks I was off 3 of my medications for chronic asthma and allergies. At that time I was seeing my allergist every 3 months, getting a shot every other weekend seeing an acupuncturist every other week. Now it is every six months for the allergist and my shot. I have not even met my medical deductible for the year! I actually had 5 out of my ten sick leave days left over for the year. That has not happen in at least 5 years. The icing on the cake is that I am 50 lbs lighter. I’ll confess a put a few pounds back on but I am learning life is a learning opportunity and I continue to grow and change. Direction H is the best thing health wise that has ever happen to me. It has given me my life back and hope for a healthy future. God Bless you all.
Here’s an additional scoop…Believe it or not
Carbohydrates are 8 times more addicting than cocaine. Some 75% of the people are carbohydrate addicted. The rush of carbohydrates can lead to cravings in the brain and obsessive behavioral patterns. Carbohydrates reprogram the pleasure/reward pathways that lead to addictive dietary habits creating unhealthy metabolic patterns that store toxins, produce excess fat, and promote size gain. Since carbohydrates can make us overweight and sick, it follows that the best and perhaps only way to avoid becoming overweight and enjoy a lean/healthy presence is to avoid excess carbohydrate rich foods that are responsible. Carb Control is an all-natural herbal based formula that puts the support for control back into the minds and hands of an individual. There is a Day Time formula and Dinner Time formula consistent with the timing and rhythms of the human energy cycle. The results are quickly felt, seen and respected.
What Others Are Saying:
“This is a product that the world needs now more than ever.”
“After the second week I was able to have full control over the carbs.”
“I love this carb control product and am so thankful to have it in my life. I cannot imagine my life without this product.”
“The CC product helped curb my cravings and get me past devouring every carb in sight when I was stressed out or needed comfort food. Great product!”
“While taking Carb Control, I did not obsess about carbs. It was easier to “just say no” and I didn’t feel deprived. For the first time, carbs aren’t controlling my life.”
- Click here for heart health ebooks
- The New Heart Health – by Dr. Louis Ignarro
- NO More Heart Disease – by Dr. Louis Ignarro
- Dr. Joe’s Rx for Managing Your Health – by Dr. Joseph Prendergast
- The Arginine Solution – by Dr. Robert Fried
- The Cardiovascular Cure – by Dr. John Cooke
As you now consider to make the changes necessary in order to reverse heart disease and to have a new and healthier lifestyle, please leave any comments or questions you may have. I will do my best to reply within 24 hours.
Get started now and eat yourself to good health. Click here to discover the best diet to reverse heart disease!
Make it a great day!
Founder of Healthy Heart Solution
SAVE LIVES • GET HEALTHY • LEAVE A LEGACY