Heart Disease: The #1 Killer
Heart disease is a serious health concern, and it is the #1 killer of both men and women in America today! Most health experts agree that heart disease can be avoided by adopting a healthy lifestyle. You can prevent heart disease naturally! In my research I found a proven alternative. No drugs, no invasive medical procedures, and no more heart problems!
While attending a “heart health” seminar, the presenter offered me a product that could prevent heart disease. At the time, my blood pressure was extremely elevated (170/120), and my arteries were filled with plaque (one of them was 67% clogged). I discovered a plant-based product that is available at a reasonable cost. I am now certain that this product can help the millions of people who, just like me, are looking for answers to their cardiovascular problems.
Disclaimer: Although I am not a medical professional, I have had personal experiences which resulted in the improved condition of my heart. This is based upon the use of the products, eating plans, and exercises referred to on this site.
What is the Key to Reversing Heart Disease?
It all focuses upon improving the nitric oxide (NO) levels in our body. Thanks to research by three American scientists in 1998, nitric oxide was discovered, and they were awarded the Nobel Prize for Medicine. The “production of nitric oxide in the body lays the groundwork for vastly improved cardiovascular wellness and vitality.”
What Does This Mean For You?
If you (or someone you know), is seeking to improve and maintain sound heart health, and reverse heart disease naturally, then this information needs to be taken very seriously.
As for myself (when I was 65), I did not want to be one of the statistics, and succumb to any type of heart disease. Only 30 days after taking this product, my clogged arteries were clean! – like when I was a teenager. And after about 60 days my blood pressure was lowered to a normal range for my age. And now, at age 72, I maintain excellent heart health by following a maintenance program for heart health.
My passion and purpose is to help save as many lives as possible, to prevent heart disease, and to know that is possible for each individual to live in complete health, lead a productive life, and be able to fulfill their destiny. Life is designed to be a fulfillment of our dreams. So let’s live an abundant and healthy one!
22 Reasons Why You Should Use L-arginine?
- L-arginine is a thousand times more powerful than any naturally occurring antioxidant in the body, helping to protect against heart disease, stroke, cancer, and diabetes.
- L-arginine offers heart support, including blood pressure and plaque formation; nitric oxide keeps arteries relaxed and pliable for normal blood pressure, preventing hypertension and angina.
- L-arginine enhances memory, particularly long term memory, and may help to reverse the effects of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- L-arginine boosts human growth hormone (HGH) production, which has anti-aging properties.
- L-arginine enhances communication of messenger cells between nerves and the brain.
- L-arginine improves immune function and fights bacterial infections.
- L-arginine helps in the treatment and prevention of diabetes as well as regulating insulin secretion in the pancreas.
- L-arginine inhibits the division and proliferation of cancer cells.
- L-arginine helps with cholesterol control by lowering serum and LDL cholesterol levels.
- L-arginine enhances male sexual performance by treating erectile dysfunction (ED).
- L-arginine can reduce clotting to lower heart attack and stroke risk.
- L-arginine reduces pregnancy-related hypertension, a risk factor for both the expecting mother and the unborn child.
- L-arginine is useful in the treatment of asthma by opening pulmonary pathways for easier breathing and the treatment of lung disorders.
- L-arginine relaxes sphincter muscles, preventing and healing hemorrhoids.
- L-arginine preserves bone density and a reduction in fatty tissue, and may be useful in weight management and strength training.
- L-arginine can help offset cardiovascular and lung damage caused by tobacco use. note: nitric oxide levels in smokers are less than half of those found in non-smokers.
- L-arginine helps to accelerate wound healing and post-surgery recovery. Research has shown its usefulness in: treating burns, and stimulates wound healing in the elderly.
- L-arginine may be useful in enhancing athletic performance: it helps build lean muscle tissue, which boosts exercise tolerance.
- L-arginine may be used to improve the function of the prostate.
- L-arginine may prevent and possibly reverse the effects of osteoporosis by positively affecting bone mass.
- L-arginine has been used in the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome and to reduce the occurrence of ulcers.
- L-arginine may improve renal function and slow the progression of renal disease and age-related chronic renal failure. It’s protective effect on the kidneys may also benefit those with diabetes.
In searching for the best L-arginine product, the ones shown below are three great choices:
Benefits of L-arginine Products
- Anti-aging Properties: delivers potent antioxidants for body-wide protection, curbs oxidative stress, and improves of HGH (human growth hormone) levels
- Immune Health: aids in the healing of wounds, stimulates production of vital immune cells
- Respiratory Health: protects lungs and improves healing, boosts athletic performance
- Musculoskeletal System: supports healthy bone growth, promotes production of HGH, which helps with bone and cartilage function, and boosts lean muscle mass
- Gastrointestinal Function: helps restore vital intestinal mucosa, supports healthy liver, and stimulates probiotic growth
- Nervous System: helps reduce stress, provides powerful antioxidant protection to brain, and enhances mental function
- Cardiovascular System: boosts production of nitric oxide (NO), promotes elastic and relaxed blood vessels and arteries, neutralizes free radical activity, and enhances blood flow to and from the heart, brain and reproductive organs
- Glandular Health: promotes healthy insulin levels, supports thyroid and pancreas function
- Sexual Health: increased NO improves blood flow; improved NO cycle supports healthy erectile function
Although L-arginine is not a “magic bullet,” it has undergone literally hundreds of studies regarding the benefits to the cardiovascular system that have revealed impressive results. By adopting a healthy lifestyle, which includes proper diet and exercise, an individual taking this product can expect positive results, including the reversal of heart disease.
You can review the best L-arginine supplements at l-argininereviews.com.
I’ve taken the guesswork out of finding the best L-arginine supplements. The best l-arginine supplements are rated based on the following criteria:
- Overall effectiveness – What are the results?
- Speed of results – How quickly will you see a difference?
- Product safety & quality – Are you getting safe, effective ingredients?
- Long-term results – Will the results last?
- Customer satisfaction – Are real customers satisfied with their results?
As always, I invite you to leave your comments, questions, and feedback below. I will do my best to respond within 24 hours.
Make it a healthy day!
Allan Siegel: Founder of Healthy Heart Solution
SAVE LIVES • GET HEALTHY • LEAVE A LEGACY