Improve Sports Performance
In order to develop a sound foundation to your individual goals, it is essential to know the 3 vital components to improve your sports performance. Although the information provided below is not all-inclusive, it is a great place to start and use as a guideline for all of your future athletic endeavors.
3 Vital Components
All of these components are strengthened with the use of L-arginine. This amino acid can transform your sports performance. There are several brands that I recommend (see product section below), all which have been recommended by many athletes and health professionals. If you are looking for supplemental support to your workouts, this page offers you valuable information. In addition, there are several doctors who offer their advice here, and you can find more testimonials on this page.
Training: L-arginine will improve sports performances
- Lean muscle mass is enhanced.
- Increase in peak oxygen volume, exercise capacity, and resistance.
- Increased energy levels for muscle contraction and expansion and production of ATP (cellular energy).
- Key to efficient muscle metabolism.
- It is the the precursor to nitric oxide, which improves blood flow, limits muscle fatigue, and increases endurance.
Performance: L-arginine enhances exercise programs
- Helps prevent muscle breakdown.
- Increases the body’s resistance during strenuous exercise.
- Aids in body fat reduction.
- Increases nutrient transfer and oxygen transfer to the muscles.
- Improves bone density.
- Acts as a scavenger for free radical production during exercise.
Recovery: L-arginine supplies more energy to the cells
- Lasts 24-36 hours in the body to sustain energy throughout the day.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Helps prevent muscle breakdown.
- Rejuvenates the body’s own natural production of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) with higher levels of HGH after exercise, advancing recovery rates after training.
A properly formulated L-arginine supplement can help athletes:
- work at a higher aerobic capacity, resulting in less lactic acid production.
- continue at a higher intensity level, resulting in an improved athletic performance.
- have a quicker recovery with less negative effects from lactic acid production.
What is the Human Design?
In addition to training, performance, and recovery, I recommend maintaining a diet of primarily proteins and fresh vegetables, including the consumption of an abundance of good, clean water. The composition of the body is approximately 65% water, 20% protein, 12% fat, and 3% everything else (including carbohydrates).
There are certain products and systems that increase and maintain cell function to meet the ongoing adaptability requirements of the human body. All of the following nutritional/dietary products are formulated according to our body’s design. They are an essential part of a new paradigm of well-being support technologies and products.
This program is known as DirectionLean™, and you can find more detailed information on this page. The program progresses through three phases that help develop a healthier, stronger, energetic, and leaner person. It is not just another fad diet, but instead it is a lifestyle adjustment that can radically change you for a lifetime.
- Brain Instructions – signals the brain to support the adaptive pathways for detoxification and energy conversion, reducing the tendencies to store fat and retain toxins.
- Appetite Instructions – controls the appetite and the use of stored fuel (fat) for energy.
- Cleaning Instructions – assists efficient elimination for healthy detoxification. Any slowdown in the cleaning process inhibits cleansing.
- Fiber Function – promotes easy, healthy elimination and helps sweep waste out of the colon more quickly.
- Night Instructions – supports the relaxing pathways of the night energy rhythms that complete the detoxification cycle. This prepares the body for a good night’s sleep and the development of healthy sleep patterns for a lifetime.
The Cardiovascular Cure – Dr. John Cooke
The New Heart Health – Dr. Louis Ignarro
The Arginine Solution – Dr. Robert Fried
No More Heart Disease – Dr. Louis Ignarro
Dr. Joe’s Rx for Managing Your Health – Dr. Joe Prendergast
Health is Wealth – Dr. Ignarro/Dr. Myers
- Have You Been Diagnosed with High Blood Pressure or High Cholesterol? – an open letter to anyone who has been diagnosed with high blood pressure or high cholesterol
- Are You Ready to Permanently Improve Heart Health? – free e-course
- How to Lower Cholesterol in 8 Simple Steps. – free e-course
- 7 Natural Ways to Lower Blood Pressure. – free e-course
I invite you to leave your comments and questions below, and I will do my best to respond within 24 hours.
Allan Siegel: Founder of Healthy Heart Solution
SAVE LIVES • GET HEALTHY • LEAVE A LEGACY