Nitric oxide is so critical to your blood pressure and cardiovascular health that the 1998 Nobel Prize in Medicine was awarded to three American researchers who discovered how the endothelium produces nitric oxide from the amino acid L-arginine!
- It’s only one-cell thick and it lines all of your cardiovascular system.
- It’s a multi-functional tissue involved in metabolic, immunologic, and cardiovascular health.
- Absolutely critical to your cardiovascular health!
The Miracle Molecule
The cardiovascular system is the common thread for many health concerns, including high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, sickle cell disease, and erectile dysfunction. There is a particular and spectacular amino acid that plays a very significant role in producing a properly functioning cardiovascular system. And that amino acid is L-arginine.
1998 Nobel Prize in Medicine
The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1998 was awarded jointly to Robert F. Furchgott, Louis J. Ignarro and Ferid Murad “for their discoveries concerning nitric oxide as a signalling molecule in the cardiovascular system.”
Robert F. Furchgott Louis J. Ignarro Ferid Murad
Scientific Studies – and More
Columbia University has referred to L-arginine as the “magic bullet” in human health. Through it’s exhaustive studies into the properties of L-arginine, Columbia researchers have compiled over 10,000 documented reports. and is included in the course material at the Columbia University of Medical Physicians and Surgeons. Similar studies have been conducted at Stanford University and others, all with the same results.
So why is nitric oxide such a big deal? Simply because a person cannot live without nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is a part of all capillary function and is critical to the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system. In the body, L-arginine is converted to nitric oxide, which relaxes the blood vessels and regulates blood vessel tone and flexibility.
Nitric Oxide is Vital to Your Health
- High Blood Pressure – As capillaries lose their ability to relax, it is harder for the blood to flow. This increases resistance and makes the heart beat harder in order to push the blood through these areas of resistance. The result is an increase in diastolic and systolic blood pressure.
• Nitric oxide helps to restore blood vessel tone and flexibility.
• This has a positive effect on lowering blood pressure due to less resistance of the blood flow.
- Sickle Cell Disease – Researchers at Duke University and Howard Hughes Medical Institute discovered one of the keys to the cause of pain in sickle cell disease. Normal red blood cells release a signaling molecule called nitric oxide that tells the arterial walls to expand. When sickle cells change from oval to sickle, the ability to release this signaling molecule is lost.
• Duke University researchers noted that nitric oxide deficiency directly correlated with symptoms in sickle cell anemia.
• When nitric oxide was administered, their symptoms were relieved.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) – 50% of the male population over the age of 40 is effected by ED.
• L-arginine can increase blood flow to the genitals, thus increasing the sperm count.
• L-arginine increases sexual desire and heightens sensitivity in men and women.
• L-arginine is a natural alternative to Viagra.
Product mini-reviews: L-arginine Plus vs. Proargi-9 Plus
L-arginine Plus is a uniquely developed powdered drink mix that quickly goes to work to improve your heart’s health. By expanding the blood vessels in a safe and natural way, users notice significant support when it comes to their blood pressure, cholesterol, energy levels, sexual health, immune health, hormone health and their entire overall health.
Proargi-9 Plus increases the body’s ability to produce nitric oxide and has been clinically tested and proven to reduce blood pressure. It also has many other benefits including helping with weight loss, increasing energy levels and assisting in the production of the human growth hormone.
- L-arginine – as already stated, L-arginine is a vital amino acid that plays a role in a number of physiological functions in the body, but is best known for its cardiovascular benefits. In the body, it is converted to nitric oxide, which relaxes the blood vessels and regulates blood vessel tone and flexibility. This reduces stress on the heart, improves circulation, and lowers blood pressure.
- L-Citruline – this amino acid is metabolized to yield more L-arginine, which in turn provides additional nitric oxide. It also helps to optimize blood flow throughout the body and promote healthy energy levels.
- Folic Acid, Vitamins B6 and B12 – these ingredients work together to naturally decrease homocysteine levels.
- Red Wine Extract – this ingredient is high in antioxidants, anthocyanins, and polyphenols, which help protect the heart and reduce LDL oxidation.
- Pomegranate – contains superior antioxidants that inhibit LDL oxidation, supports arterial wall strength, and enhances the activity of the enzyme responsible for converting L-arginine to nitric oxide.
- Vitamin K2 – keeps calcium in the bones and out of the arteries.
- Vitamin D3 – aids in calcium absorption, and new research shows that it also plays a role in healthy cardiovascular function and supports healthy inflammatory response.
- Ribose – is a naturally occurring sugar that has been extensively studied for its ability to enhance the recovery of energy compounds in heart cells.
- Xylitol – is a low glycemic sweetener that occurs naturally in the body; unlike other sweeteners, it has been shown to promote saliva production, providing protection against toothy decay.
* Important note: Dr. Joe Prendergast states that we now have learned about how L-arginine uses the natural pathways into the brain to promote anti-aging properties, sports performance, and boost the immune system. Because L-arginine promotes healthy blood flow, we cannot ignore the power of L-arginine any longer.
Specific Benefits of L-arginine
- Capacity to reduce the risk of and improve the effects of heart disease as it reduces blood pressure and unclogs arteries
- Produces nitric oxide
- Reduces body fat and promotes fat burning
- Improves immune function
- Natural alternative for Viagra (that also works for women)
- L-arginine increases sperm count by 250% in 2 weeks
- L-arginine helps to achieve and maintain erections
- L-arginine increases fertility and orgasm in women
- Builds muscle mass and increases bone density
- Reduces healing time of injuries, particularly bones when they break (as in osteoporosis)
- Anti-oxidant properties
- Increases energy levels
- Maintains healthy blood-sugar levels
You can get started on a path to better health by getting ProArgi-9 Plus today.
I welcome all of your questions and comments – leave them below and I will do my best to respond within 24 hours.
To many years of good health,
Allan: Founder of Healthy Heart Solution
SAVE LIVES • GET HEALTHY • LEAVE A LEGACY